The Delft University of Technology (TU Delft) invites application for the Excellence Scholarship Program which is awarded to Interested applicants willing to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship program is designed to support capacity building in the Global South and to advance future leadership focusing on sustainable global development.
Course Level: Masters
Eligible Countries: Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, The Gambia, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South-Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- Applicants must be International Students.
- Applicants must have been admitted to one of TU Delft’s MSc programmes.
- Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program.
- Applicants must have outstanding results.
Method of Application: Interested applicants are advised to take the following steps:
- Completeyour application for a Non EU. Check the admission requirements.
- Complete, in addition to all the regular documents for a MSc programme application, the Application Form for a Sub-Saharan Africa Scholarship(available per 1 October 2018).
Scholarship Application Deadline: 1st February 2019