The University of Messina (UniME) is delighted to offer up to 4 scholarships for international students academic year 2018/2019. Scholarships are available to pursue two-year master degree programme.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue two-year master degree programme.
Eligible Countries: This scholarship is available for international students.
Eligibility Criteria: In order to apply for the scholarship, candidates must hold: –
- A Bachelor degree awarded by a foreign University recognized as being appropriate to enrol for the Master degree course (Laurea Magistrale) Physics: Condensed Matter Physics (for the entry requirements please see Annex 1).
- One of the following certificate of English language: TOEFL iBT internet based (Test of English as a Foreign Language): 87 -109; ESOL (English for Speakers of Other Languages – Pitman): B2 IESOL Communicator; IELTS (International English Language Testing System – University of Cambridge): 5.5 – 6.5; ISE (Integrated Skill in English – Trinity College London): B2 ISE II; LCCIEB (London Chamber of Commerce & Industry Examinations Board): Level 5; FCE (First Certificate in English – University of Cambridge). Candidates from Countries, whose official language is English, do not need to hold a certificate in the English language.
In case of no certification, candidate’s language knowledge will be evaluated by a Commission through a Skype-based test. Tests will be conducted only using the Skype platform.
Method of Application: In the application, candidates must upload the following documents (in English):
- Curriculum vitae
- Language certificate (if any)
- Bachelor degree/1st cycle degree diploma awarded by a foreign University recognized as being appropriate to enrol to the Master degree course (Laurea Magistrale) in Physics: Condensed Matter Physics (for the entry requirements please see Annex 1)
- Official transcript of records of previous studies in English or translated into Italian by a competent Italian authority (Embassy/Consular if abroad)
- Photocopy of a valid passport
After the first online access, it is possible to save the application and modify/integrate it in further sessions. The application will be processed only after submission (press “submit”)
Once the application is submitted it cannot be modified. The application will be processed only if duly filled in.
After the submission, students without any language certification (as required in art.2) must send their Skype account to the email account for the language test.
Scholarship Applications Deadline: July 7, 2018