The University of Nottingham Ningbo China (UNNC) invites applications from International students who are looking to acquire a degree program within the Faculty of Business, Humanities and Social Sciences and Science and Engineering.
Course Level: PhD
This scholarship program will cover the following:
- Tuition fee
- Monthly stipend (RMB4,500)
- Medical insurance with designate providers
Eligible Countries: International
Eligible Field Of Study:
- Faculty of Business
- Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Faculty of Science and Engineering
- Applicants must have a first-class honours undergraduate degree or 65% and above for a Masters’ degree from a British university, or the equivalent from other institutions.
- Applicants must meet the required English language proficiency for the relevant subject area. Please be advised that IELTS 6.5 (minimum 6.0 in any element) or its equivalent is required for FOSE Faculty scholarship.
Method of Application: No separate application is required for applying for a scholarship but please make sure you quote the scholarship reference number in your PhD application form. It normally takes 5-6 weeks for a final decision to be made after the closing date. List of required documents can be found on the ‘ how to apply’ page
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Scholarship Application Deadline: 15th March 2019