Department of Drug Design and Pharmacology at University of Copenhagen is calling applications from International applicants to apply for its PhD fellowship in Organic Chemistry / Radiopharmaceutical Chemistry. International students are eligible to apply for this fellowship programme.
Course Level: Fellowship is available to study PhD programme.
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this fellowship programme.
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
As an applicant you must have:
- Obtained a Master´s degree in chemistry, pharmacy or related areas prior to the starting date
- Fluency in English and excellent communication skills
Formal requirements and eligibility
At the time of commencement, it is required that the candidates have not been awarded a PhD degree and are within the first 4 years (full-time equivalent) of their research careers. Furthermore, the candidates must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in Denmark for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to their recruitment.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with a strong background in/experience with organic chemistry, medicinal chemistry, radiochemistry, pharmacy or similar.
Method of Application: The application, in English, must be submitted electronically.
Your application must include:
- Cover letter: Letter stating the interest in and qualifications for the project (max. one page)
- Full CV
- Diploma and transcripts of records: Master´s degree diploma (including grade transcripts for bachelor´s and master´s degrees). Applicants with a Master´s degree from abroad should also enclose a short description of the grading scale used Possible publication list
- Other information to consider: Possible references and recommendations
Scholarship Application Deadline: September 30, 2018