A 3-year PhD fellowship is available in the Biomolecular regulation group at the Department of Biology, Faculty of Science, University of Copenhagen, Denmark.
Course Level: Fellowships are available to pursue PhD programme.
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria: We are looking for a candidate with the following professional and personal qualifications:
- A background focused on the molecular biology of bacteria.
- A strong interest in the research questions addressed by the group.
- Documented laboratory experience within molecular microbiology, especially RNA biology/biochemistry.
- Well-developed collaborative skills.
- Strong motivation to contribute to a working environment that is both productive and pleasant for all members of the group.
Applicants should hold an M.Sc. degree in Biology, Biochemistry, Molecular Biomedicine or Biophysics with very good results, and should have good English skills. In the assessment of qualifications, we will emphasize the perceived research potential of the applicant and the relevance of previous research experience.
Method of Application: The application, in English, must be submitted electronically by clicking online application below.
The application must include the following documents:
- Cover Letter, stating your motivation and background for applying for this specific PhD project.
- Diplomas and transcripts of records (BSc and MSc degrees)
- Other information for consideration, e.g. list of publications
- Full contact details (Name, address, telephone & email) of 2 professional referees
The University wishes our staff to reflect the diversity of society and thus welcomes applications from all qualified candidates regardless of personal background.
Scholarship Application Deadline: August 18, 2018