The University of Southern Denmark is delighted to offer PhD Fellowships at SDU Center for Energy Informatics to study in Denmark. Applicants are required to have a master in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Energy Technology at the time of employment.
Course Level: Fellowships are available to pursue PhD programme.
Eligible Countries: This fellowship is available for international students.
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
SDU is looking for highly-motivated students with ambition to become researchers and invite applications for 3 years PhD Fellowships. Applicants are required to have a master in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Energy Technology at the time of employment. Applicants are required to document fulfillment of the conditions for admission to the PhD school, find link below. See the grade conversion form below.
Furthermore, the successful candidate
- Has excellent knowledge of English (written and spoken)
• Is able to work well in a team as well as independently and quickly acquire knowledge in new topics
• Can contribute to current and future research projects
Method of Application: Your application must be uploaded through the link “Apply Online”. Attached files must be in Adobe PDF or Word format. Please read guidelines for applicants.
All pdf-files must be unlocked and allow binding and may not be password protected.
In case you have more than one file per field you need to combine the pdf-files into a single file, as each field handles only one file.
Each box can only contain a single file of max. 10 Mb.
The applications must include:
- Research plan as mentioned above. Please attach it to “Application material” under “Other relevant material”
• Completed application form
• Curriculum Vitae
• Application stating reasons for applying. Please attach your application to “Application material” under “Project description”
• Certified diplomas and transcripts of exams
• Calculation of grade point average in this form
Scholarship Application Deadline: August 26, 2018