Applications are currently accepted from Individuals who wants to undergo a degree program at Wittenberg Centre For Global Ethics in Germany
This scholarship program aims to financially support the doctoral students so that they can concentrate on their research, the study program, and their field projects.
Eligible Countries: International
Course Level: Doctoral
Value Of Scholarships: The scholarship includes a monthly stipend of 1,350 € and a membership in the doctoral program.
- Applicants must fulfill the doctoral program’s conditions of entry and have been accepted into the doctoral program.
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must have excellent academic records
- Applicants are required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Method of Application: An application comprises the following documents:
- Application Form
- Letter of motivation (in English, max. 1000 words)
- Personal data sheet/CV (in German or English)
- Academic reference letter
- Exposé of research idea (in German or English; max. 5000 words)
- Copies of bachelor’s, master’s, magister and/or diploma certificates (or a provisional certificate) with all individual grades that are relevant for the examination and final grade
- Internship and employment certificates (if applicable)
- Certification/proof of voluntary work (if applicable)
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Scholarship Application Deadline: February 17, 2019