The International Research Training Group 1816 funded by the German Research Foundation (DFG) is currently accepting applications for the international 3-year doctoral programme starting on April 1st, 2019. These positions are available to students of all nationalities.
Course Level: Studentships are available to pursue PhD programs.
Eligible Countries: These studentships are available to students of all nationalities.
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Sc. in basic sciences or equivalent or Graduation (Dr. med.) from Medical school
- Further eligibility criteria for all applicants:
- Proof of English proficiency as English is the graduate school`s official language (e.g. TOEFL or similar test, not for native speakers).
- The PhD positions will be paid according to the regulations of the civil service collective wage agreement (TV?L 65% of level E13).
Method of Application: Electronic applications including
- Application form
- Certificates (B.Sc. & M.Sc.) in English or German
- Proof of English proficiency (not older than 2 years)
- 2 Reference letters (directly sent to igk1816-at-med.uni-goettingen.de
by the referees)
Should be sent as one single pdf-file to igk1816-at-med.uni-goettingen.de before December 15th 2018!
Scholarship Application Deadline: December 15, 2018