The Griffith University is offering Pro Vice-Chancellor (Health) Doctor of Medicine Scholarship for commencing and enrolling as a new a full-time student in the Doctor of Medicine degree. This scholarship is available for citizens of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
Course Level: Scholarship is available to study Doctoral degree programme.
Eligible Countries: This scholarship is available for citizens of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have applied and be eligible for admission, or be in receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer from the University, for entry into the Doctor of Medicine by the scholarship closing date.
- Have satisfied all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of the previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University’s entry requirements.
- Be commencing and enrolling as a new a full-time student in the Doctor of Medicine degree at Griffith University.
Method of Application: Applicants must provide and will be assessed by a University panel on:
- A completed scholarship application form by the published closing date.
- A certified/attested true copy of academic transcripts and supporting documentation demonstrating strong academic merit.
- Assessment of a Personal Statement addressing the three questions listed below for applicants to outline their merit for the scholarship:
- Demonstrate (and provide examples of) your knowledge of the profession of medicine and the broader role of medicine in the health care system.
- Demonstrate (and provide examples of) your leadership and teamwork skills. Please also indicate your career plans for the future.
- Outline any challenges you have faced in your education and in what way you have sought to overcome these challenges.
Scholarship Application Deadline: November 2, 2018