The University of Queensland is offering QAEHS PhD Scholarship Scheme 2018. The scholarship is available to domestic and international students.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to study PhD scholarships
Eligible Countries: Domestic and international students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria: Higher degree by research (HDR) programs at UQ include the Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), the Master of Philosophy (MPhil), the Doctor of Biotechnology (Biotech), the Doctor of Medical Leadership (Medaled), and the Doctor of Veterinary Clinical Science (DVetClinSci). HDR students produce new knowledge and expertise that is innovative, relevant and progressive.
- Based on the online application an assessment will be made of the level of understanding, motivation, time commitment and financial support of the applicant for the proposed program of study.
Method of Application: Applications should be submitted through the UQ online application system. You must indicate your preferred project in the online application (enter the project name you are applying for in the ‘Research project title’ field). For further instructions on the details to include in your application (enrolling unit, scholarship selection) see the ‘How to apply’ section on the UQ Graduate School scholarships page.
- The following documents are required to support your application:
- Academic CV
- Academic transcript for all post-secondary study undertaken, complete or incomplete, including the institution grading scale
- Award certificates for all completed post-secondary study
- Evidence for meeting UQ’s English language proficiency requirements
- Two referee reports from persons who can best comment on your prior research experience. UQ will contact your referees directly, but you will need to enter their details into the application form.
- UQ will accept scanned copies of the above (your) original documents. If you enrol at UQ you must retain your original, hardcopy supporting documentation for the duration of your studies. Note: If any of your documentation is in a language other than English, UQ will require a copy of the original language document and an officially translated copy.
Scholarship Application Deadline: November 23, 2018