The Quentin Bryce Law Doctoral Scholarships and Teaching Fellowship for international students studying Law at University of Technology Sydney, Australia 2019/2020.
Course Level: Doctoral, fellowship
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: The scholarships are open to domestic and international students.
To be taken at (country): Australia
Accepted Subject Areas?: Law
By what Criteria is Selection Made?
- Academic merit of the applicant.
- Research and other relevant experience of the applicant.
- Publication record of the applicant
- Quality of the research proposal.
- Relevance of the proposed research to the Faculty’s research strengths.
- Candidates must have completed pre-assessment and a formal application to the Graduate Research School by the appropriate deadline for their QBS application to be valid.
How Many Scholarship Positions are available? Not specified
What are the benefits?
- A stipend of $40,000 per annum for 4 years
- A research support fund of $1,500 per annum
- Paid holiday, sick, maternity, and parenting leave
- Possibility of appointment as a Doctoral Teaching Fellow ($25,000 per year in addition to the QBLD scholarship)
How long will sponsorship last? 4 years
Visit the Scholarship Webpage for Details
Scholarship Application Deadline: 15th January 2019