The Swansea University is thrilled to announce its Fully-Funded MBA Centenary International funding for the academic year 2020-2021. This scholarship is open to students of any nationality.
The program offers £20,000 to excellent aspirants towards tuition fees who want to undertake a Full-time MBA degree program.
Course Level: MBA
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Not Known
The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: award is awarded to full-time MBA degree program
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Must be fully self-funding your studies.
- Students are also required to have an undergraduate degree or equivalent with at least a 2:1.
- Must have accepted an offer to study on the MBA course at Swansea University.
How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , please create one of the following to answer ‘tell us how studying the MBA would add value to you and the communities you are part of’ and submit to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents:Applicants must create and submit 4-5 minute video (.mp4), 4-5 minute podcast (.mp3), 1,500 word diary entry (.doc, .pdf or .ppt). Please include your full name and student number in your submission. In addition to this, they must also submit their certificates, CV and academic transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must check the academic entry requirementsof the chosen program.
- Language Requirement:Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The university will offer a fully-funded MBA scholarship of £ 20,000 towards tuition fees for the academic year 2020-2021.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020