The University of Queensland is inviting applications for TC Beirne School of Law Scholarship for International Students. The following competitive scholarships are awarded to outstanding international students on the basis of academic excellence and interest in a career in law.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to study undergraduate degree programme.
Eligible Countries: Overseas students can apply for these law scholarships.
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- International students who have applied for the undergraduate program in law and who have not yet commenced at UQ.
- Students must not simultaneously hold a similar scholarship.
- The scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and interest in a career in law. High achieving students are encouraged to apply.
Method of Application: To apply, students must first complete an application for a place at UQ: https://apply.uq.edu.au/
Once you have an existing application with UQ or have received an offer you can apply for a scholarship by completing an application form together with the following supporting documentation to scholarships-at-law.uq.edu.au by 16 November 2018:
- Official academic transcript/s
- A personal statement outlining why you want a career in law
- Two reference letters
- Evidence of English proficiency (e.g. IELTS)
Scholarship Application Deadline: November 16, 2018