Loughborough University is offering 100% tuition fee scholarship for postgraduate research students who are not in receipt of any other award. UK/EU students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue PhD programme.
Eligible Countries: UK/EU students are eligible to apply.
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be applying for a PhD in one of the following schools/departments: Arts, English and Drama; Design School; Loughborough University London; Mechanical, Electrical and Manufacturing Engineering; School of Social Sciences; or Sport, Exercise and Health Sciences.
- The scheme will be available for new PhD students starting on or after October 2018.
- Applicants must be entirely self-funded (without external funding, e.g. scholarships or sponsorships).
- Applicants must be full-time students and eligible to pay tuition fees at the UK/EU rate.
- The bursary cannot be combined with any other University discounts or awards.
Method of Application: Completed degree applications need to be made by 1 August 2018 using the reference UKEUPGRFEE2018. A separate scholarship application is not needed.
You are strongly advised to contact potential supervisors directly to discuss your proposal before applying.
Our online prospectus will guide you through the application process, from finding a supervisor to writing a research proposal.
Scholarship Applications Deadline: August 1, 2018