The Rosa Luxemburg Foundation is inviting applications for scholarships for undergraduate students from North African countries.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for undergraduate students.
Eligible Nationalities: Scholarships are available for students from Egypt, Libya, Lebanon, Tunisia, Yemen, Jordan, Morocco and Iraq, doing their MA, Diploma or State Examination in Germany.
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applications will be accepted only in German or English language
- Very good grades
- Some degree like a BA or a diploma
- Certificate of enrolment (Immatrikulationsbescheinigung) for the next semester or at least a letter of admission (Zulassung) from a German university. Your enrolment must be documented at the latest by the time the scholarship would start
- Basic knowledge of the German language (further classes can be sponsored by us). At least very good knowledge of the English language
- Activities in social, political and/or community services
We cannot sponsor:
- Only the final phase of your studies
- The BA or the basic course
- Your second studies (if you have studied a different subject in the first run)
- Part time studies parallel to an employment
- Trips back home to do research, trips in third countries
Method of Application: For further queries kindly Email: studienwerk-at-rosalux.org.
Scholarship Application Deadline: October 1st (for a scholarship starting April 1st in the next year) and April 1st (for a scholarship starting October 1st in the same year).