The Ton Duc Thang University is pleased to announce its 200 Full Tuition Scholarships to Interested applicants who are willing to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
These scholarships covers full tuition fees for Masters and Doctoral programs.
Course Level: Master and PhD
Eligible Countries: Priority for Southeast Asian countries, Asia countries, Europe countries, America countries, Oceania countries, African countries.
Eligible Field Of Study:
- Master: Accounting; Applied Mathematics; Automation and Control Engineering; Electrical Engineering; Communications Engineering; Business Administration; Chemical Engineering; Civil Engineering; Transportation Engineering; Computer Science; Economics Law; Environmental Engineering; Labor Protection; Finance and Banking; Applied Art; Sociology; Sports Management; Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
- PhD: Business Administration; Civil Engineering; Computer Science; Computational Science
Also Apply: 2017 Masters Scholarships At London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine, London
Value Of Scholarships:
- Total Fee tuition of master programme: $2000 – $2200 for the whole programme in 2 years
- Total Fee tuition of doctoral programme: $8700 for the whole programme in 4 years
- Applicants must be citizens of one of the above mentioned countries/regions
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
- Applicants must have excellent grades
Method of Application: Click Here To Begin Application or you can as well Send the scan file of all entrance requirement documents via email: gradstudies.tdtu.edu.vn.
Also Apply: R200, 000 Harry Crossley Postdoctoral Research Fellowships At University Of Cape Town
The following are required during applications:
- Application form (Submit online)
• The highest academic transcript
• The highest graduation certificate
• Statement of purpose (500 words)
• English Language Proficiency
• Reference Letters
• Copy of National ID
• Copy of Passport
• Two photographs (3×4 cm)
• Health check report
• Published research papers (For PhD applicants)
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Scholarship Application Deadline:
- Before November 10, 2018 (Spring semester) and
- May 10, 2019 (Fall semester)