The University Of Technology Sydney, Australia invites applications from Interested in pursuing a degree program at the Institution.
This Scholarship is created to attract high achieving commencing international students from South East Asia to enrol in an undergraduate coursework program at UTS in Sydney.
Eligible Countries: South East Asia region and International students
Course Level: Undergraduate
- Applicants Must be a citizen of a country in the South East Asia region (Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar [Burma], Philippines, Singapore, Thailand or Vietnam)
- Applicants Must be an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia)
- Applicants Must have completed in South East Asia one of the following:
- An Australian Year 12 qualification, or
- A UTS recognized high school qualification comparable to an Australian Year 12, or
- A UTS recognized Australian Foundation Studies program, and be admitted to UTS based on this qualification.
Method of Application: There is no separate scholarship application or documentation in addition to what is required for the coursework application.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Scholarship Application Deadline: July 29, 2019