The University of Technology Sydney is delighted to offer the Ross Milbourne Elite Rower Scholarship. This scholarship is available for students who are an Australian or New Zealand citizen.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to UTS undergraduate course or an Insearch Diploma program
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in any discipline and subjects offered by the university
Scholarship Award: $10,000
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or the holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa
- Enrolled or intend to enroll in a UTS undergraduate course or an Insearch Diploma program in the session for which the scholarship is offered
- Must be a member of the UTS Haberfield Rowing Club (UTSHRC)
- Must compete as/or demonstrate potential as a:
- World Class Rower (Olympian, World Championships)
- Elite Rower who competes at the State or National level
- Must be accepted into the UTS Elite and Emerging Athlete Program
- All candidates must be available to attend an interview in person if required
In addition, preference will be given to applicants who:
- Are potentially capable of representing Australia at the Olympics, and/or
- Will represent the University where required at State, National and International University events.
Method of Application: Applications are not necessary for this Scholarship.
Scholarship Application Deadline: March 12, 2019