These scholarships are open to continuing undergraduate students at the University of Adelaide who wish to undertake a six-week research project at the University of Adelaide over the 2018-19 summer vacation.
Course Level: This is a summer research scholarship to undertake a six-week research project at the University of Adelaide over the 2018-19 summer vacation.
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Students who have completed at least two years (48 units) of their undergraduate program, at a standard acceptable level for admission to an Honours program, will be considered in the first instance.
- Students should ensure that an appropriate research project is available within their School.
- Australian citizens, permanent residents, or citizens of other countries and international students who hold current appropriate visas permitting study in Australia are eligible to apply for these Scholarships.
- In exceptional circumstances, students who have completed less than two years of study may be considered.
- Students who are in receipt of, or expect to receive any other summer or vacation scholarships over the 2018-2019 summer vacation (e.g. National Heart Foundation Summer Scholarship, Cancer Council Vacation scholarships) are not eligible for the Adelaide Summer Research Scholarships unless the other scholarship is for a separate research project.
Method of Application: Applicants must consult the staff of the relevant Faculty/School / Discipline in which they intend to undertake a project. The application form is available from scholarships website.
Scholarship Applications Deadline: October 28, 2018