Korea University is offering Future Global KU Scholarship 2019. The scholarship is available for international students.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to study future global leaders.
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, SEP and VSP applicants must:
• Be enrolled in an acknowledged institution outside of Korea, in a country that is recognized by the Korean government, as of December 1, 2004.
• Have completed, or about to complete at least one year of study at their home universities at the time of applying.
• Have an overall weighted average of at least 75% at their home institutions.
• Have obtained a successful admission for SEP or VSP at Korea University.
• Be fluent in either English or Korean.
Method of Application: All documents must be written and provided in English. Please attach translations in English if the document is in any other language.
• Documents submitted with the application will not be returned to the applicant.
• Academic reference MUST be sent directly to the Office of International Affairs from instructors.
Scholarship Application Deadline: January 30, 2019