A number of scholarships are offered to Mathematics students of outstanding ability from countries outside the European Union for the academic session 2019/2020 through the Edinburgh Global Undergraduate Maths Scholarships.
Course Level: Undergraduate
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): University of Edinburgh, UK
Accepted Subject Areas? Mathematics
- It is awarded to applicants from countries outside the European Union who are accepted for full-time admission to an undergraduate degree programme offered by the School of Mathematics at the University.
- The scholarship is not available to students already on programme.
- Applicants should have applied through the University and Colleges Admission Service (UCAS) and been offered a place at the University of Edinburgh by the scholarship closing date of 31st March 2019.
Selection Criteria: This scholarship is competitive and based on academic merit.
Number of Scholarships: Minimum of Fifteen (15)
Scholarship Worth: £1,000 per year.
Duration of sponsorship: Awards are tenable for the duration of the programme of study.
Method of Application: Eligible applicants should complete an online scholarship application.
- Please note you will not be able to access the online application form unless you have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh.
- The online scholarship application form is located in EUCLID and can be accessed via MyEd our web based information portal here
- When logging in to MyEd, you will need your University User Name and password.
Scholarship Application Deadline: 31st March 2019.