The University of the Arts London is inviting applications for Grand Prix LVMH Scholarship at Central Saint Martins, for the 2019 academic year. Home, EU or International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Course Level: Scholarship is available to study MA programme.
Eligible Countries: Home, EU or International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for The Grand Prix LVMH Scholarship students must be:
Accepted on the MA Fashion Communication course at Central Saint Martins, commencing January 2019.
Method of Application: Applications must be made online. You will need to fill in an online application form In addition to the online application form; you will need to send the following supplementary material:
- For theory/ journalism based pathways, please provide an essay/written project of what you consider to be your best work for the Selection Panel to review and send via dropbox to scholarshipapplications-at-arts.ac.uk with an introductory page of no more than 500 words explaining your work, methodology and inspiration.
- For image based pathways, please provide an electronic portfolio sent via Dropbox to scholarshipapplications-at-arts.ac.uk containing 1 PDF document, which should be an example of what you consider to be your best work for the Selection Panel to review, and must include:
- Title page with your name and course title
- Introductory page of no more than 500 words explaining your work
- Up to 15 pages of images with each image numbered and clearly labelled and annotated as appropriate.
- A copy of your most up to date Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- A professional reference
- Household income evidence (please see online application form for more information)
- Evidence of financial hardship* (if applicable)
- Evidence of medical condition (where appropriate)
Scholarship Application Deadline: September 14, 2018