The Brunel Business School (BBS) is offering some good number of scholarships to Interested applicants who are seeking for financial assistance in their studies.
Course Level: MBA
Eligible Countries: International
- Applicants must be classified as an International student
- Applicants must have completed their Bachelors degree program
- Applicants must Apply and fulfil the entry criteria for admission to the Brunel full-time or part-time MBA program.
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language
Method of Application: Interested applicants should take these followings steps:
- Apply and fulfill the entry criteriafor admission to the Brunel full-time or part-time MBA programme.
- Be in receipt of an offer to study on a full-time or part-time MBA programme starting in September 2018 or January 2019.
- Complete the Brunel MBA scholarship application form comprising of an essay of no more than 500 words and a supporting statement.
Scholarship Application Deadline: Applicants should note the deadline for their MBA course scholarship:-
- Deadline for applicants starting in September 2018: Full Time & Part Time scholarship applications for September 2018 must be submitted by Wednesday 05 September 2018
- Deadline for applicants starting in January 2019: Full Time & Part Time scholarship applications for January 2019 applicants must be submitted by Friday 15 December 2018.
- Applications for the January scholarship will open in October 2018.