The new International Postgraduate Scholarship (IPS) scheme is now available at the HKBU School of Business. Scholarships are available to students from all around the world.
Course Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Eligible Countries: International
Eligibility Criteria: Scholarships are available to students from all around the world.
- A bachelors’ degree from a recognized tertiary institution
- Proof of English proficiency by IELTS or TOEFL
- Shortlisted candidates may be invited for an online interview
IPS Scholarship Eligibility: You will stand as a strong candidate if you are:
- An outstanding applicant for one of our 5 full-time postgraduate programmes from countries/ regions outside mainland China and Hong Kong
- A future leader who is determined to make a positive impact on the business community and the wider world
- Committed to taking part in HKBU’s internationalisation projects and activities during the study period
English Language Requirements: Students must provide Proof of English proficiency by IELTS or TOEFL.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: Full tuition fee waiver + allowance (HK$100,000 = ~US$12,800).
Method of Application:
- Starting from Nov 2018, submit your application online to one of the 5 masters programmes listed above. Competition increases as the year progress, so we recommend starting your application early.
- No individual application for the IPS is required
Scholarship Application Deadline: February to May 2019