TU Delft | Global Initiative offers four Sub-Saharan Africa Excellence Scholarships every year. The aim is to stimulate excellent students from Sub-Saharan countries and strengthen our relationship with the countries they come from.
Course Level: Masters
Eligible Countries: Sub-Saharan Africa
Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo (Brazzaville), Congo (Democratic Republic), Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, The Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Reunion, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South-Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Western Sahara, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
To be taken at (country): The Netherlands
- Admitted to one of TU Delft’s MSc programs.
- A cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 80 percent or higher of the scale maximum in your bachelor’s degree.
- A BSc degree from an accredited university in one of the above mentioned countries.
Number of Awardees: 4 per faculty
Value of Scholarship:
- Full fee waiver for a TU Delft MSc programme and living expenses for 2 years.
- Membership to the Scholarship Club giving access to personal development, workshops, seminars, etc.
- A MSc thesis topic which relates to the Sustainable Development Goals and TU Delft | Global Initiative.
- Be our ambassador for Sub-Saharan Africa.
Duration of Scholarship: 2 years
Method of Application:
- To be considered for these scholarships, your completeapplication for an MSc programme must be uploaded before 1 February 2019.
- Completeyour MSc application (check the admission requirements)
- Upload the Scholarship Application Form
- Uploadtwo reference letters (in one PDF document, check admission requirements)
- Only students meeting this deadline and who have been (conditionally) admitted to one of the MSc programmes of TU Delft will be considered for these scholarships.
Scholarship Application Deadline: 1st December 2018 (23:59 CET)
Award Provider: TU Delft