International Undergraduate Scholarships for international students are available at Montana State University. They are providing two scholarships such as the Office of International Programs Scholarship and MSU Presidential Scholarship.
Course Level: The scholarship is open to pursuing a degree at the undergraduate level.
Study Subject: The scholarship will be awarded in all subjects.
Scholarship Award: Scholarship amounts range from $4,000-$20,000 per year for Office of International Undergraduate Programs.
- This scholarship can be renewed annually if the student maintains a 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale, enrolls in at least 12 credits, and remains a non-resident student.
- Presidential Scholarships: Scholarship recipients receive annual tuition waivers, a generous stipend and other unique incentives for each of four years.
Number of Scholarships: Two types of scholarships are available
Scholarship can be taken in the United States.
Eligible Countries: International Undergraduate students are invited to apply.
Eligibility Criteria: Eligible candidate’s following minimum qualifications:
- Students who apply to MSU are eligible for consideration.
- Students must have maintained a 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale, enrolls in at least 12 credits, and remains a non-resident student.
- Applicants must be applying to MSU as a freshman in order to be eligible.
When an international student submits their application at the university, they are automatically considered for International Undergraduate Scholarships.
Method of Application:
- For the Office of International Programs Scholarship
If students choose to submit their SAT and/or ACT scores, the results must be sent directly to MSU via the testing company. They will always consider the highest composite score submitted.
- ACT school code 2420: http://www.actstudent.org/scores/send/index.html
- SAT school code 4488: http://www.sat.collegeboard.org/home
- For MSU Presidential Scholarship
Students apply to this scholarship application through the given link: www.montana.edu/honors/presidential/
Scholarship Application Deadline: May 15, 2019.