UNICEF works in some of the world’s toughest places, to reach the world’s most disadvantaged children. To save their lives. To defend their rights. To help them fulfill their potential.
Across 190 countries and territories, we work for every child, everywhere, every day, to build a better world for everyone.
And we never give up.
Duties will entail regular monitoring, follow-up and supervision of the below mentioned tasks.
ACTIVITIES, DELIVERABLES AND TIMELINES, PLUS BUDGET PER DELIVERABLE
- Conceptualize and develop Communication products to support communication initiatives and requirements.
- Work closely with the digital team to create and produce social media/website products.
- Campaigns concepts/ ideas.
- Provide design and branding support and implementation for UNICEF Egypt’s campaigns.
- Office Publications.
- Infographic motion graphics videos
- Communication products delivered in a timely manner including design and branding of print materials such as posters, rollups, banners, back-drops, pop-ups notebooks, folders, cut-outs and toolkits.
- Quality social media & website products produced such as posts, GIFs, canvas designs, cover photos and message-targeted infographics/factographs.
- Deliver a minimum of 3 concepts/ideas for each communication campaign requirement and present it to UNICEF Egypt Communication team to select the best principle.
- Graphic design assets developed for UNICEF Egypt’s campaigns, including but not limited to: End Violence Against Children, Early Childhood Development, CRC, etc.
- Strong, creative designs and solutions are delivered for reports, fundraising documents, coloring books, brochures, flyers, booklets, and other office publications requested by other sections.
- Create a wide variety of motion graphics videos, including infographics and animated graphics for use across multiple platforms, including Facebook, YouTube and more.
Proposed Payment Schedule:
Monthly basis, upon delivery of monthly report including a log of major activities and progress, achievements, constraints and recommendations.
QUALIFICATIONS, SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE AND ADDITIONAL COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Art, Graphic Design, Communications or related fields.
- Expert knowledge in graphic design and graphic design software, including but not limited to: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After effect and Final Cut Pro.
- Advanced knowledge in concept and creation of specific graphic design assets, including infographics/factographs (for print and digital), data visualization, animation, and interactive presentations.
- Strong comprehension of work, standards and practices of UN and other International Government/Humanitarian Organizations.
- Proven ability to deliver under tight deadlines.
CONDITIONS OF WORK
Work will be undertaken from home, and an iMac will be available to use at UNICEF’s office whenever needed.
NOTE FOR CONSULTANTS AND INDIVIDUAL CONTRACTORS:
Please submit a financial offer along with your proposal, which contains the following information:
-Fee for services to be provided based on the deliverables in the Terms of Reference.
UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. UNICEF also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks, and will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles.
Remarks: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advance to the next stage of the selection process.
- Job City Cairo