JOB TITLE: Reporting Assistant LOCATION: Monguno,Borno REPORTING TO: CCCM Manager
General purpose of the position is to take charge of data collection and reporting system for camp and reception center.
- In close collaboration with Camp Manager and under the supervision of the Reception Centre Manager, coordinate the data collection system of both camp and reception center;
- Draft weekly, by weekly and monthly reports or ad hoc report, to be shared with Project Manager;
- In charge of ensuring data protection both hard and soft copies;
- Draft and ensure appropriate means of verifications for each of the activity conducted as per workplan;
- Collaborate at the development of adequate data collection tools to improve the quality of data collection
- Support the Reception Center team in collecting information about population trends
- Support the Monitoring and Evaluation team in producing qualitative report and evaluating the activity performances.
- Identifies opportunities for program development and oversee training programs for the health and nutrition staff and supervise the use of materials, equipment and supplies for the intervention.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related Field.
- Professional experience
- Minimum 1 year of experience in humanitarian work
- Minimum 1 year of experience in CCCM/Protection (Desirable)Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, power point presentation etc.)
- Strong sense of responsibility, methodical and accurate with high orga
- Flexibility & adaptability-Willingness to deploy to the newly liberated local government areas.
- Good Knowledge of IDP context in Nigeria
- Knowledge of CCCM standards
- Fluency in English, Kanuri and Hausa will be considered a plus.
Interested candidates should complete the form via the link and attach CV with the following format “Surname Position you applied for”.
ONLY applicants whose competencies meet the requirement of the position will be contacted.
Application deadline: apply no later than 4th October 2022 at 4:00 PM.
- Job City Monguno