The Goethe-Institut is calling applications for Masters Scholarship programme in Arts and Cultural Management at Leuphana University of Lüneburg Professional School. As an English-language, job-concurrent distance learning course, it is addressed to cultural professionals all over the world.
Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue Master degree programme.
Eligible Countries: As an English-language, job-concurrent distance learning course, it is addressed to cultural professionals all over the world.
Eligibility Criteria: The Masters is aimed at candidates with
- An undergraduate degree (Bachelor or at least equivalent) that qualifies them for work in the field from an accredited university in Germany or abroad
- Generally one year’s relevant work experience
- Advanced English skills
Method of Application:
- Online application
- CV (table format)
- Certified copy of the degree certificate
- Copy of university entrance qualification certificate
- Proof of English skills
- Proof of at least one year’s professional experience (voluntary and part-time work accepted)
- Personal statement
Scholarship Application Deadline: July 31, 2018