Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) invites applications from qualified candidates for the NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme for Masters Degree Programmes in the United Kingdom in September 2019.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Nigeria LNG Limited Post-Graduate Scholarship Scheme 2019
- The scheme seeks to grow a pool of high potential Nigerian graduate and professionals with competitive advantage.
Criteria For Award
Prospective beneficiaries must:
- Have provisional admission from any of the underlisted UK institutions to study any of the following disciplines: Engineering, Geosciences, Environmental Sciences, Management Sciences, Information Technology, Law, and Medicine:
- University of Aberdeen
- University of Manchester
- University of Cranfield
- Possess minimum of 2nd Class Upper degree in a relevant field of study
- Completed NYSC programme
- Obtained not less than a 8.0 IELTS score
- Not be no more than 30 years of age as at the time of application
- Be resident in Nigeria
- Provide letter of identification from respective Local Government Councils.
- Provide letter of consent from employer (if in service of any organization)
- Possess international passport valid for travel, at least, one year from September 2019
- Be able to obtain UK Tier-4 student Visa upon being successful
- Provide evidence that they are available to travel in September 2019 if selected
- Not a direct relative to staff of Nigeria LNG Limited
Application Closing Date
13th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
- Click on the “Our CSR” menu to select “Educaition” from the drop down menu,
- Click on “Scholarship” link and then on the “Post Graduate” link to access the application portal.
All applications MUST include the following scanned copies as attachments:
- International Passport bio-data page
- First degree certificate
- NYSC certificate
- Provisional admission letter from indicated select UK institutions.
- IELTS result
- LGA Letter of identification
- Employer consent letter (where applicable)
- To fill in valid contact details as these will be used to communicate status of application
- Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for the selection interview/test.
- Applicants are advised to check their mailbox regularly for information on status of their application. Application will be disqualified:
- For incomplete attachments
- Non-adherence to advertised criteria.
- NLNG is not under obligation to offer any kind of employment to successful candidates upon graduation, neither are candidates bonded to NLNG on account of this scholarship.