Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) invites application from interested and qualified Primary school pupils for its 2019 Post Primary Scholarship Award. The Scheme seeks to support high performing Basic Five and Six pupils through secondary school education.
Nigeria LNG Limited Post Primary Scholarship Scheme 2019
Criteria for Award
Any prospective beneficiary must:
- Be an indigene of NLNG host communities.
- Be a basic 5 or 6 pupil
- Provide his/her Basic Five result
- Must provide an attestation letter signed & stamped by the Head Teacher of his/her school (contact number of the Head Teacher also to be included)
- Provide an indigene confirmation letter signed by the CDC Chairman or Chief in his/her community.
- Provide letter of identification from his/her Local Government Council.
- Not be a child or ward of staff of Nigeria LNG Limited.
Application Closing Date
13th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
- Click on the “Our CSR” menu to select “Educaition” from the drop down menu,
- Click on “Scholarship” select “Post Primary Scholarship Scheme” to access the application portal.
- All requested documents must be attached to avoid disqualification.
- Applicants must fill in valid contact details as these will be used to communicate status of application.
- Application will be disqualified for non-adherence to criteria for this scheme.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the selection test.