Chemonics International Inc has posted 9 jobs
For more than 36 years, Chemonics has remained dedicated to helping people live healthier, more productive, and more independent lives.
We believe those who have the least deserve our best. So at Chemonics, development is more than a passion or a calling. It’s a profession. Doing it well takes experience, ingenuity and a stubborn insistence that tomorrow’s work must be better than today’s.
From our founding in 1975, we have worked in more than 150 countries to help our clients, partners and beneficiaries take on the world’s toughest challenges. Today, we reimagine global supply chains to deliver essential medicines to the right place at the right time. We take a promising new way of powering a village in Kenya and adapt it to a village in Colombia. We embrace project management as a discipline, not an afterthought, so our clients get maximum impact for minimum risk. And we think big, about applying lessons learned across all of our projects, about bridging the gap between segregated technical fields and about forging partnerships that unite the world’s best minds to solve its toughest problems.
Our global network of more than 4,000 specialists share an unwavering resolve to work better, driven by a conviction that the world must be better. We’re one of the world’s leading partners in international development, because where Chemonics works, development works.
Caring | Serve others
- Be respectful and humble.
- Listen, empathize, and be compassionate.
- Embrace teamwork.
- Give regular feedback (appreciative and constructive).
Excellence | Exceed expectations
- Provide dedicated customer service.
- Master skills and focus on details.
- Solve problems, admit mistakes, learn and move on.
- Set high standards and deliver quality results.
Innovation | Be entrepreneurial
- Be flexible and open-minded.
- Take initiative and introduce new ideas.
- Translate ideas to actions quickly.
- Accelerate change and be part of the change.
Integrity | Trust one another
- Be transparent (open door, open book).
- Do the right thing.
- Honor commitments and be accountable.
- Empower others to take action and make decisions.
Opportunity | Think big
- Be versatile.
- Continue to learn and develop self.
- Mentor and develop others.
- Take chances on people and partners.