Hope for Children Organization Australia has posted 1 jobs
Founded by Jacqui Gilmour in 2004, Hope for Children works in Ethiopia to support vulnerable children, young people and their families to realise their inherent potential.
The Australian non-for-profit organisation, headquartered in Perth, Western Australia, has developed a range of educational, health and livelihood initiatives to meet the various challenges faced by these communities.
With over a decade of experience working on grassroots solutions to these challenges, Hope for Children has built an expert team of Ethiopian and Australian staff members who specialise in child, youth and community issues including the following:
- Orphans and vulnerable children
- Human trafficking prevention and rehabilitation
- Community health (including adolescent sexual reproductive health, HIV/AIDS prevention & treatment and family planning)
- Counselling and psycho-social support
- Livelihood support
- The Self Help Group Approach
Underpinning all of our work is a belief in strong communities and human potential.
Hope for Children’s Country Office is located in Gulele sub-city in the country’s capital, Addis Ababa, with project sites in Gulele, Addis Ketema, and Bole sub-cities.