This company has no active jobs
The mission of LAFN is to engage in community development by providing holistic childcare training and development, and appropriate facilities, whilst mobilising and supporting parent and community participation in the caring, nurturing and wellbeing of their children.
The Loaves & Fishes Network affirms the following core values that undergird the work of its staff and volunteers:
- DISCIPLINE, DEDICATION AND COOPERATON We work as a team, within our organisational guidelines, and towards our vision.
- LOYALTY, ACCOUNTABILITY AND RESPONSIBILITY We interact closely with communities and stakeholders, and our success depends on the manner in which we work.
- COMMUNICATION AND TRANSPARENCY We depend on the kindness of many, and so strive to keep our communities and stakeholders informed.
- PROMOTING CLEANLINESS We must ensure that we work in, and promote in our communities, a healthy and eco-friendly environment.
- CREATIVITY We need to be creative in the way we utilise our resources, as well as, promote creativity as part of our childcare training and development.
- ENCOURAGEMENT, SERVICE AND SUPPORT We strive towards qualified childcare trainers and caregivers, who work in quality facilities, and who work hand-in-hand with their communities to identify individual needs and implement appropriate actions.
- EMPATHY AND COMPASSION We work with very disadvantaged communities and it is our duty to appreciate and respect their individual circumstances.