The Shanghai Government is providing Full Scholarships to International students who are willing to pursue a Scholarship program in China.
This scholarship program are in two types: A, B. Type A, exclusively for those who study for Master’s or Doctoral degrees, is full scholarship, including tuition, free accommodation,accident insurance, allowance for living; Type B, only for those who study for degrees, is partial scholarship, only including tuition accident insurance.
Course Level: Bachelors, Masters and PhD
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): China
Eligible Field of Study:
- Bachelor’s degree programs
- Master’s degree programs (except MBA and MTCSOL*)
- Note: MBA is short for Master of Business Administration;
- MTCSOL refers to Master of Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages.
- Doctoral degree programs
- Applicants must Be a non-Chinese citizen in good health.
- Applicants must Not be an enrolled degree student in Chinese universities at the time of application.
- Applicants must Be a high school graduate under the age of 25 when applying for the undergraduate programs;
- Be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for doctoral programs.
- Be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for master’s programs.
- Applicants must Be excellent in academic and extra-curricular performance and yet not be rewarded any other scholarships offered by Chinese government.
Method of Application:
- Application Form for Shanghai Government Scholarship: Please visit http://www.study-shanghai.org/and click“Application Online” to log in, submit online the completed “Application Form for Shanghai Government Scholarship” and print a hard copy.
- Application Form for Enrollment: Please visit http://ao.sufe.edu.cn/and click“Application Online” to log in, submit online the completed “Application Form for Enrollment” and print a hard copy.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information
Scholarship Application Deadline: from 1st March 2019 to 30th March 2019.